Spy News from New York
Kevin's Security Scrapbook
For federal procurement purposes, U.S. Government regulations classify Murray Associates Counterespionage as a Small Business, Professional Consulting Firm.
Eavesdropping Detection and Counterespionage Consulting enquiries are invited from corporate, government and professional security entities.
• National Security Agency (NSA ARC)
• DoD - CCR
• Exostar SourcePass
• Jones Lang LaSalle
Spybusters, LLC dba
PO Box 668
Oldwick, NJ 08858 (USA)
©1996-2013, Spybusters, LLC (120115)
Advanced TSCM / Eavesdropping Detection Instrumentation
Each year our R&D projects and investments in new technologies change the craft of eavesdropping detection. This is how we think ahead to protect your privacy.
Digital Surveillance Location Analysis
With this new capability we pinpoint and solve several of the most serious information security challenges you read about every day in the news...
• cellular bugs
• GPS/GSM tracking devices
• rogue equipment and access point loopholes
This new graphic triangulation technology may be...
• employed during our regular Eavesdropping Detection Audits.
• monitored by your security/IT staff on a 24/7 basis.
• monitored by Murray Associates for you.
The system is Internet compatible; easily monitored from anywhere.
Sample plot map... (enlarge)
Wireless LAN Audits with Compliance Reporting
Just one loophole...
Hackers are in.
Data is out.
"You are out of compliance."
Do you know if any of these serious conditions exist?
• An employee (or spy) connects their own Wi-Fi to your corporate network.
• Your laptop wireless card allows outsiders access to your network.
• Dozens of other vulnerabilities listed here.
Without conducting WLAN Security Audits, you don’t know.
Worse... You might be breaking one of these laws!
Radio Reconnaissance Spectrum Analysis
Our Tektronix Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer (RSA6114) is the winner of multiple international awards!
Tektronix / Murray Associates Case Study
This instrument is the first of its kind. It can see two signals occupying the same frequency! And, unlike other spectrum analyzers since it does not 'sweep' the spectrum. It sees all frequencies, all of the time. Never blinks. No signal no matter how brief escapes capture. Amazing!
We also use the highly portable OGN/24.
It analyzes a 24 GHz spectrum in one second!
Digital Telecommunications Surveillance Analysis
This instrument is also the first of its kind. Digital business telephone systems can now be fully inspected, with digital data streams decoded and heard.
Winner of the 2008 Canadian TSCM Technical Achievement award.
• Continued TESA system development - our unique method of finding covert surveillance devices using infrared sensing
• Computer and SIGINT software upgrades for our Watkins-Johnson (DRS) and Rohde & Schwarz RRSA systems - sensitive radio receivers combined with special software.
• Acquisition of two technically advanced, government-model NLJDs. These are sensitive detectors which detect the components used to build surveillance devices. Discovery does not depend on the devices being active. Dormant, and even dead devices are detected with this technique.
Many of our specialized TSCM instruments and advanced detection solutions are not available elsewhere in the private sector. Cost considerations and restricted sales to approved users only are the main reasons. Additionally, many of our methods are developed via our own in-house R&D.
Murray Associates is an eavesdropping audit consultancy with rare government / military level capabilities.
We sincerely thank our clients for their loyalty.
You are the ones who make this possible.