Spy News from New York
Kevin's Security Scrapbook
For federal procurement purposes, U.S. Government regulations classify Murray Associates Counterespionage as a Small Business, Professional Consulting Firm.
Eavesdropping Detection and Counterespionage Consulting enquiries are invited from corporate, government and professional security entities.
• National Security Agency (NSA ARC)
• DoD - CCR
• Exostar SourcePass
• Jones Lang LaSalle
Spybusters, LLC dba
PO Box 668
Oldwick, NJ 08858 (USA)
©1996-2013, Spybusters, LLC (120115)
& the Top 10 Spy Busting Tips they don't want you to know.
Report Level: Business, Government
Author: Kevin D. Murray - CPP
Statistics: 6 pages, 3,278 words, 5 graphics, Color
Latest Revision: February, 2010
Cost: $9.00 - Buy all 3 reports - save 28%
(PayPal or credit card)
Link to report (pdf) instantly e-mail'ed upon payment.
Most businesses are easy prey to...
• Intellectual Property Theft
• Eavesdropping & Wiretapping
• Competitive Surveillance
They are some of the top pick pockets in the business; maybe in your business.
Business Spies helps you solve these problems.
• Over 100 warnings and easy to implement protection tips.
• Recognize how most business espionage is conducted.
• Concentrate on combating the ten most-often used spy tricks.
• Includes click links to products and definitions.
• Create an instant basic counterespionage strategy.
• Click link to a (clients only) security resources page.
• Learn the basic countermeasures to successfully thwart spies.
• Integrate this strategy into your existing security plan.
Just one tip could save you thousands of dollars.
Written by an independent and certified professional security consultant with
over three decades of corporate counterespionage experience.
There is a lot of advice floating around on the Internet.
Not all of it is true.
Ours is guaranteed.